TERMS AND CONDITION
1. Every Project has a set Duration that must be abided.
2. During the project briefing, it is client’s responsibility to provide us with clear guidelines along with the flow or specific details you may require. When such details are not provided, we will proceed with our understanding of your requirements and quote accordingly. At a later stage, if a discrepancy arises, it may lead to additional costs to accommodate the changes.
3. If the Required Job needs more Features, Extra charges would be implemented.
4. Clients would be charged EXTRA for Any Delays in Project Conclusion due to Client unavailability, Time wastage, Late Provision of requested information etc. Please note that all requested materials must be in softcopy; if given in other form, extra charges would be charged for conversion
5. Initial payment for all projects excluding Publishing is 75%. Balance must be paid before Job is Picked up.
6. KentParse Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, expenses, costs, profits, lost savings or earnings, interruption to business activity, lost or corrupted data, or other liability arising out of, or related to the services provided or arising out of its activities in website design, publishing, Social Media, Business Promotion & Strategy, Digital Marketing, maintenance, nor for any loss, damage or injury arising from advice provided by KentParse Ltd.
7. KentParse Ltd reserve the right to stop any project due to non-payment, abusive client etc without any Refunds
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.